From Conyers / Covington
- Take Ga Hwy 20 (not I-20), past the Rockdale Hospital.
- Go through the light at Sigman Rd. At the next light, turn left onto Almand Rd. which changes its name to Mt. Zion Rd.
- You will dead end and turn right onto Irwin Bridge Rd. We will be less than 1/2 mile on the left.
From Highway 78
- Take Highway 78 East (past Stone Mountain Park) to the West Park Place Exit and turn right.
- West Park Place changes to Rockbridge Rd., then Annistown Rd., and then Centerville-Rosebud Rd. (at Highway 124).
- After the Highway 124 intersection, make a right at the next light on Mink Livsey Rd., go through the 4-way stop at Lee Rd.
- You will come to a dead-end, turn right on Pleasant Hill Rd.
- At the 1st light, West Hightower Trail, turn left.
- Irwin Bridge Rd. will be the 1st street to the right. We’re less than 1 mile down Irwin Bridge on the right.
- Exit at #78 Sigman Rd. and turn left.
- At the 6th light, turn left onto Irwin Bridge Rd.
- We are 3.2 miles on the left.
For directions using Google Maps, please click here.